Has anyone ever tried Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap...ok I hadn't until today! Oh let me tell you that I just love this stuff!! I have looked forever to find the right scent that I wanted to try and after a lot of searching I finally found the one I wanted. Boy was that search worth it. I just have to say that I love, love, love this soap! It is unlike any soap I have ever used. To quote their site, it leaves your skin feeling "silky-smooth and refreshed"...I readily agree!!!
Normally when using body wash or soaps I always feel like they have left a film on my skin. I have enough issues with my skin to begin with and don't need to add to them. What you have to realize is that 3 years ago I was very badly burned on both my arms...a story for another time...and while that skin that was grafted is tough, it is also very sensitive.
18-in-1 Uses...from Dr. Bronner's FAQ
- Always dilute for Shave-Shampoo-Massage-Dental Soap-Bath!
- Peppermint is nature's own unsurpassed fragrant Deodorant!
- A drop is best Mint Toothpaste; brushes Dentures Clean!
- A dash in water is the ideal Breath Freshener & Mouth Wash!
- Peppermint Oil Soap for Dispensers, Uniforms, Baby, Beach!
- Dilute for ideal After Shave, Body Rub, Foot Bath, Douche.
- Hot Towel-Massage the entire body, always towards your heart.
- Pets, silk, wool & body tingles head to toe - keeps cool!
- 3 dashes in water rinse most Sprays Off fruit & vegetables!
- 1/4 oz in qt H2O is Pest Spray! Dash, no rash Diaper-Soap!
- Made in the USA...a very big plus for me!!!
- USDA Organic Certified
- Fair Trade Certified
- No synthetic foaming agents, thickeners or preservatives
- Completely biodegradable...camping here I come!!
- All vegetable based
- 8 scents to choose from: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Almond, Rose, Baby Mild, Citrus (my personal fav), Lavender, and Tea Tree
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Cylinder Bottle and Label
- 18-in-1 Uses...gotta test these!!!
- Had a hard time finding the fragrance in my closest selling store
- Saponified Organic Coconut Oil *
- Organic Palm Oil *
- Organic Olive Oil (with Retained Glycerine) *
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Essential Oils
- Citric Acid
- Vitamin E
Where to buy:
I got mine at a semi-local health food store, so you make check your local store. It is also sold at Target, but they did not have the scent I was looking for and it was very hard to find in the store. You can also buy it online from Dr. Bronner's, but I would be careful purchasing it elsewhere online because of all the couterfeit products out there (just saying).